Fiber Art & Herbal Craft Workshops
Join the Newsletter mailing list to get notified of future workshops in 2023!
Wool works of art are only limited by the imagination! Some wooly fiber art projects that can be made in class include:
- Dying wool for our projects naturally with plants.
- Wet Felting: soaps, bowls, pictures, coasters, rugs, hats, mittens...
- Needle Felting: animals and characters, pictures, dryer balls...
- Weaving to make wall hangings, scarves, place-mats, rugs, bags...
- Spinning Yarn on spindle or spinning wheel. Students age 7 - 17 learn about safely using herbs that grow around us. We harvest herbs from our garden to make all natural herbal foods and products including:
- Herb/nature walks to learn about plants growing outside
- Loose Leaf Herbal Tea Blends
- Lip Balms & Salves
- Lotions, Creams & Lotion Bars
- Herbal Soaps
- Natural Dying with Plants
- Herbal Blends for Foods, Herbal Salts & Vinegars...
- Herbal Cookies & Treats
Workshops are non-refundable. Please read the Terms & Conditions of Enrollment.